Onsite Support Analyst
The Onsite Support Specialist is a desktop support expert responsible for computer hardware, software (location specific or global) and periphereals. Onsite Support is the second point of escalation for the resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests, connectivity issues. The Onsite Support Specialist also enforces Schlumberger's desktop and laptop policies and procedures.
Reports to: Service Team Leader (Onsite Support), GeoMarket IT Manager
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolves and closes incidentes/service requests as per help desk procederus & allocated timelines.
- Escalates unresolved incidentes/service requests within agreed timescales.
- Logs relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures.
- Communicates with client regarding incident progress.
- Ensures tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
- Conducts customer/user satisfaction callbacks/surveys.
- Completes GET IT training for User Support Analysts.
- Complies with QHSE and IT policies.
- Liaises with clients, other SLB IT support groups and 3rd party providers when necessary.
- Performs IMAC (install, Move, Add and Change).
- Conducts hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
- Ability to write technical support documentation a plus.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of customer satisfaction principles and practices.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pression.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand a wide variety of documentation.