ITPS One is an IT company composed of professionals with a vast experience, dedicated to support companies in order to help them evaluate, select and implement Business Solutions that allows them to enhance their processes efficiently.
ITPS One was founded with the main objective of supporting its clients in the solution of Information Technology problems and in the implementation of Integral Systems solutions for the administration of their Information. Our consolidation as a service company, both nationally and internationally, allows us to tackle technical and business projects.
We are looking for a Developer/Full Stack Engineer
As a Developer/Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building new features and maintaining the existing code. This is a hands on technical role responsible for contributing code and architecture to these projects and features at the direction of the sprint managers and with the help of a senior engineer. All engineers are expected to work together to set standards and procedures. You should be a great culture fit who is passionate about every team members’ success and the technology behind each product.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives
- Completes all technical tasks assigned in each sprint
- Be transparent in sprint planning/retrospectives
- Researches new technology and best solutions for each problem
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the organization
- Support and troubleshooting issues with existing code
- Assist in product releases, revisions, patches and code reviews
- Keep products up to date with new technology
- Understands and improves all code bases currently under development.
- 2+ years experience as a full stack engineer
- Superb verbal and electronic communication skills
- Leads by example
- Frontend and Backend Web Development Technologies
- Experience with leading a technology team
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Security principles and architecture
- Experience with DevOps - prefer AWS
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Typescript, NodeJS, Bash, PHP) is a plus
- Experience with React, Typescript, NodeJS, MySQL
If you want to be part of a passionate, innovative team within an expanding company, this is a great opportunity for you!
Oferta laboral publicada en Noviembre 2021.